Why should I use an agency when I rent an apartment, house or condo in Thailand?
The process of renting apartment, house or condo can be complex, and having somebody by your side can smooth things up and be a security to say the least. In the process of renting we make sure that:
- Through our database, knowledge and experience, we’ll help you and guide you in your search for a property that suit your preferences.
- We work with trustworthy landlords. If you have a problem we are there to solve the problem.
- Pitfalls are avoided and we make sure the whole process is safe, easy and secure. Meaning that we will do background checks on title deeds. We will make sure that there are no surprising additional costs, during and after the transaction.
- If you buy a condominium we will check that the foreign quota is not exceeded. If you are buying a house we will help you set up a company limited and make sure through our lawyers that it will be processed correctly.
- We will draft all the legal documents and guide you through the whole process of renting according to the Thai law, and make sure you have all the documents needed in order to rent the property in your name.
What are the measurements that are used in Thailand?
1 Rai = 4 Ngan or 1600 Sqm
1Ngan = 100 Wah or 400Sqm
1 Wah = 4 Sqm
1 Acer = 2.5 Rai
1 Hectare = 6.25 Rai